- The organization shall be known as Pacific Northwest Motorcycle Association hereinafter referred to as the "club"
- The purposes of the club is
- To represent the interests of on and off road riding enthusiasts by providing a broad range of activities and to hold, host or schedule varied types of competitive and noncompetitive events to encourage members of all ages and levels of riding interest and capabilities.
- To foster community spirit through organizing related community sports events.
- To have no restrictions other than that members interest in working towards club objective.
- It is a provision of the Constitution that Executive members of the club shall carry on without purpose of gain for its individual members and any profits of accretions to the club shall be used solely for promoting its purposes. This provision is unalterable.