Frequently Asked Questions

Membership in the PN is made up of motorcycle clubs active in an area within a few hours ride from Vancouver BC or Bellingham, Washington. Each October, clubs wishing to put events on the next year's Sports Calendar meet to arrange the schedule. Events include Off-Road Series (ORS) races, parties, trials, street rallies, dual sport rides and more. Modest annual dues are paid by each participating club to cover operating expenses, but all work is done by volunteers.

No, all Calendar events are open to the public. However, to race any of the Off-Road Series (ORS) you must purchase a Competition License or hold an NMA License.

Event information and points tracking on this web site, newsletters, and posters for upcoming events. Plus you get to support grassroots racing, put on by riders for riders.

At present, $30.00 (cdn) per person for the year, or $40.00 for a family membership -- one mail out per household. Can't beat the price, eh? Don't forget to purchase a transponder as well. It's only $10.00 and is good for as long as you race. Also available is a weekend license which is only half price, and if you decide to race some more, your license is upgradeable to a full license simply by paying the other half or your license.

Competition Licenses are sold at the sign-up table before every PN Series race. There is no need to sign up prior to race day, just come out to any event and purchase your license when you sign-up for the event. Check the Events Calendar for upcoming events.

The Okanagan Hare Scrambles Series is a new group formed from the former clubs that put on the Okanagan Dirt Riders (ODR) They do have a different class structure and race events than the PNWMA Off-Road Series so they haven't joined fully. However a PN race license is all you will need to race in both series.